Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Blog of the week Publication


I would like to share with you some good news. The Polish internet magazine “Ugotuj.to” (“Cook.that”) handles a cycle called “Blog of the Week”, designated to the presentation of Polish food blogs. Yesterday, it published a brief interview with me, where I present my blog, I share my opinions and ideas about Polish and French culinary traditions, as well as food habits of Parisians.

I also revealed some news concerning my first book about Polish culinary traditions, which should be published in English, after some further revisions and final work are completed, in a close future.  I also informed that I have been working for some time on a project about “Polish Food Days in Paris”, which – if everything goes well – should take place in Paris, at the fall of 2011, when Poland will held the Presidency of the European Union. I will be informing you about those coming events. 

I also would like to thank all of you who left warm comments after the interview!


or

20 comments:

asieja said...

bardzo Ci gratuluję..
tyle dobrych wieści
projektu jestem ciekawa strasznie..
i biegnę czytac wywiad

Nina said...

już napisałam na fotoforum - moje gratulacje

Tanantha @ I Just Love My Apron said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!! Although I don't understand the interview, I enjoyed looking at pictures. You will do great!

RamblingTart said...

Congratulations, Magdalena!! I wish I could understand the interview. :-) So happy for you!!

Paula said...

gratulacje! w pełni zasłużone :)

buruuberii said...

Zostawie sobie Magda wywiad na deser :-)

Bea said...

Gratulacje Magdo! Niezwykle milo sie Ciebie czyta :)

Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

Asha @ FSK said...

CONGRATULATIONS on both counts!!! :)))

Magdalena said...

Thanks a lot for all your comments !

SallyBR said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve it all!

lo said...

GRATULACJE!!! Ile ciekawych projektów. Powodzenia we wszelkich działaniach.

Zielenina said...

gratulacje, świetny wywiad!

Monika said...

Magda, cieszę się ze właśnie Twój blog się znalazł w tych wywiadach - lece czytać :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on everything, you deserve the attention!

Magdalena said...

Dzieki - thanks - merci :)
Have a nice weekend!

Katie@Cozydelicious said...

Congratulations! So exciting! Great interview. Can't wait to see your book!

Magdalena said...

Thank you so much for your comments concerning this interview. I appreciate them a lot. take care !

Delishhh said...

Congratulations! Those are some great accomplishments!

Reeni said...

Congratulations on both the interview and your book! What great news!

my little expat kitchen said...

Congratulations Magdalena! :)
Magda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...