Friday, June 11, 2010

Bye Bye Paris, and Welcome to Kraków



I would like to apologize to my first subscribers that the e-mail subscription to my blog does not work properly. We will try to fix it as soon as possible; however we are leaving to Kraków tomorrow (we will spend there a good few weeks). 1,600 km of driving in front of us, and depending on the weather and traffic, we should arrive there in one or two days.
Before I get my internet connection in Kraków, a few days will probably have passed so I will reactivate my blog only by the end of next week.
You will find new recipes, some culinary reviews from Paris, in particular a photo-reportage and an interview with one of the most famous Parisian artisanal butcher shops, the great Monsieur Bajon in the Sixth Arrondissement!
I also invite you to check some news from the International Festival of Jewish Culture, which will take place at the end of June in Kraków.

Take good care, people !

4 comments:

Karolina said...

I uderstand that you had a safe journey and you are in Kraków now. Take care!

Magdalena said...

yes, we arrived. the blog will reactivate soon !

tasteofbeirut said...

Have a great time!

buruuberii said...

Magdo, wspanialy przewodnik, jesli kiedys znow odwiedze Paryz, to z tym twoim kulinarnym "know how" :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...